Back to Career
Senior Developer (Unity / C#)
Brainseed Factory is looking for a creative mind and highly motivated individual with a strong passion for video games and of course – making them! We are a bunch of dedicated gaming enthusiasts working on highly anticipated, critically acclaimed indie titles and well connected within the international games industry. Our target platforms include PC, various consoles, mobile devices and we own a couple of VR dev kits – you can expect lots of diversity and creativity!
If you have the following skills, qualifications and experience, we would very much love to hear from you!
- Job Title: Senior Developer (Unity / C#)
- Work Schedule: Full-time contract
- Employment Start Date: ASAP
- Location: Bonn (near Cologne)
- At least 2 years of professional experience as a software developer
- Degree in computer science / software development OR at least 5 years of professional experience
- Strong knowledge of game development techniques and processes, e.g.
object oriented design, design patterns, data structures etc.
- Very good understanding of C# in the Unity environment
- At least worked on one shipped game title
- Any game console game development experience
- Experience with the game production cycle
- Good understanding of Unity GUI, asset bundles, materials/shaders, animation controller etc.
- Agile (e.g. Scrum / Kanban) process knowledge
- Ability to generate good time estimations
- Leadership / project management experience
- Experience working at a growth-stage startup company
We are a small, but aspiring startup with outstanding & fun projects in our pipeline, where you and your work will be a vital part of our triumph. We’ll take care of everything you need to be able to champion your (and our) success!