Back to Career
Lead Game Developer
Brainseed Factory is looking for a creative mind and highly motivated individual with a strong passion for video games and of course – making them! We are a bunch of dedicated gaming enthusiasts working on highly anticipated, critically acclaimed indie titles and well connected within the international games industry. Our target platforms include PC, various consoles, mobile devices and we own a couple of VR dev kits – you can expect lots of diversity and creativity!
Why Brainseed Factory?
We are a small, but aspiring startup with outstanding & fun projects in our pipeline, where you and your work will be a vital part of our triumph. We’ll take care of everything you need to be able to champion your (and our) success! Shape the success story of our studio in an uncomplicated environment and with a team of experts and an atmosphere to empower creative thinking.
We will do our best to support your relocation and provide you with top notch hardware to work with.
- Job Title: Lead Game Developer
- Work Schedule: Full-time contract
- Employment Start Date: ASAP
- Location: Bonn (near Cologne)
- At least 2 years of professional experience as a game developer
- Degree in computer science / software development OR at least 5 years of professional experience
- Strong knowledge of game development techniques and processes, e.g.
object oriented design, design patterns, data structures etc.
- Very good understanding of Unity or Unreal Engine
- At least worked on one shipped game title
- Any game console game development experience
- Experience with the game production cycle
- Agile (e.g. Scrum / Kanban) process knowledge
- Ability to generate good time estimations
- Leadership / project management experience
- Experience working at a growth-stage startup company
If we have sparked your interest but you're still hesitant drop us a line and we'll get back to you asap to answer any questions.